Review by Crazy Crab: August 2010
The popular Underspin reel isn't just for ultralight enthusiasts anymore. Loaded with 10-lb. test for bigger lures and bigger fish. It sports the same four ball-bearing drive as the original Underspin. And each has a stainless steel front cone and rear cover, titanium line guide and dual pickup pins, lightweight graphite frame, smooth adjustable disc drag system, on and off anti-reverse, left/right convertible retrieve, heavy-duty metal gears, insta-grab line pick up, machined aluminum handle with handsome rosewood knob.
- 1800 Series Spincast
- 4 ball bearings
- Smooth Adjustable disc drag system
- Titanium line guide and dual pickup pins
- Stainless steel front cone and rear cover
- Spool applied, adjustable disc-drag system
- Left/right retrieve with machined aluminum handle and rosewood knob
- Just got this 1810u reel, for £12.68 from Lathams. Not a bad little reel, nice and tight, good line control, nice to look at, has anti-reverse and a anti clicker button and L/R for handle. Comes with 10Lb line. This is a perfect reel for a beginner, plus it should be good for troting as well. It reminds me of the ABU 503(ish)
- available to purchase from all good fishing tackle stockists.
- awaiting review
Alternatively if you would like to submit a fishing review of your own, please visit the CONTACT page.